Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tahiti Sweetie

I had the amazing experience in 2010 to travel to Tahiti!  My husband, then fiancé, has family there and we went for a visit!  Tahiti is absolutely breathtaking!


Even better than the beautiful scenery was meeting the rest of David's family!!!  

(moi avec cousine Christelle)

They were so kind, fun,  gracious, and spoiled us terribly by showering us with gifts and delicious food the whole time we were there! (why did we leave?)  One such gift was a dress made by one of David's Aunts, Nadine:


 She made this sun dress/maxi dress for me before they were even a trend!


This dress has come in handy this summer as we have hit upwards of 80 degrees already!  Perfect for a hot island and perfect for a hot city.  




Dress: Gifted// Clutch: Target// Bracelets: Gifted & Express// Sandals: Unisa 


Bracelets: Express Cuff// Diamond studded: Fire Finch// Gold Bead & Infinity: Gifted (similar)


Well, I can put my maxi dress on and pretend I'm in Tahiti...
Eh bien, je peux mettre ma robe maxi sur et prétendre que je suis à Tahiti ...
Cheers!




























   



1 comment:

linkwithin

Linkwithin