Monday, June 10, 2013

J.Crew part Two!

The bounty of my J.Crew winnings was enough to purchase two items.  After 45 mins in the dressing room I selected my two faves.  My first outfit/look pictured in this post, J.Crew Winner Chicken Dinner, second outfit/look pictured below:



The ole school marm look




Top: J.Crew(similar)// Belt: Love 21 (similar) // Skirt: Free People (similar here and here)// Shoes: Nine West (similar here and here


Shoes: Nine West (similar here and here



Simple make-up.  Eyeshadow in snakebite from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Mascara  Maybelline Full & Soft in Very Black,  Garnier skin Renew Anti- Dark circle roller for under my eyes, Warmth by Bare minerals bronzer, Covergirl Outlast lip stain in Sassy Mauve 420 and Lipfusion Infatuation in The Flesh gloss on lips.



Thanks once again to the lovely ladies Lauren, Jessica, Amy, and Serena for having the giveaways!





























5 comments:

linkwithin

Linkwithin