Monday, August 19, 2013

Walk the Walk with Color Block!

At first I was a little uninspired to do a color block today, but then I looked in my closet and realized how many different color block combos I actually could create and things got exciting!  Speaking of exciting, my 3 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow!  I know everyone says it, BUT I really can't believe we have been married for 3 years- it feels more like we've been married for-ev-er, and it ain't getting any easier!  (J.K. Baby!)  At the risk of sounding completely cliché time really has gone by in the blink of an eye!  It feels like just yesterday I was walking down the green pathway to our nuptials.  And can you believe it that I still love him more and more every day?...  Who knew my heart was so big?  Linking up with Simply Just Lovely: Working Girl with Style Fashion Link UP!






 Ring: Posh 

Heels: Kate Spade

 Blazer: JCP (similar)/ Dress (gift from friend): Urban Outfitters (similar)


Do you color block?  



22 comments:

  1. Awww...congratulations! My man and I have been together 24 years now. Believe it or not, we were actually divorced for a few years, but got back together 6 years ago and have been remarried for 5 years.
    Love, love, love the colors you put together...gorgeousness!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you totally rock the colorblock! i love these bright colors on you!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look - the colors are beautiful! (and yes, I guess it's Monochromatic. lol)

    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary

    X Jo
    http://www.myselfexpressed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your earrings look like REAL flowers!! So pretty!
    Congrats on your 3 year anniversary. :)

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute mix, I love all of these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, this is super cute! I love all the different shades of pink/red going on! What a darling dress! So perfect with that blazer.
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty look! Perfect color combination!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colors together, the pink with the red or kinda orangey... im a little color blind. Looks great on you miss!! so happy we found each other!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this color-blocked look! Great choice of colors! The ring is a nice touch! Happy Anniversary!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your color block look
    You paired two of my favorite colors together
    And those nails....
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colorblocking and love the post title - very creative! LOVE it ;)

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    $200 J.Crew gift card GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zomg! Pink and orange/red is basically one of the best colorblock combos ever. The shoes! Dead. And your nails are adorable!!
    -Caryl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xoxoxoxo! Haha- you are so funny! "The shoes! Dead."

      Delete
  14. Aww pretty in pink! I love this color block combo - and your hair looks great! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pink and coral colors together! Your ring looks so good with this outfit and your shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love pink and red together, it's so stunning! And how fun are your nails?!? Adorbs :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Such a fierce combo of colors! You definitely walked the walk... <3

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Linkwithin