Friday, August 16, 2013

Thirteen Questions Tag

Linking up with the Tennessee Bloggers today, though I can't really go there with the end of summer talk, not ready yet.
Though with this bout of unusually cool weather (by cool I mean mid 70's, cool for us), I might just be in denial.  


Just stopped by one of my bloggie friends, aka Bailey, where she had posted this great 13 Questions Tag.  I enjoyed reading hers so I've decided to extend the fun!  If you decide to do one, please be sure to stop back and let me know so I can read it!  In the meantime I would like to tag: Carylee of More Pieces of Me, Sarah of To Be Mrs. Collier, Cris of My Life in Blog, Erika of Rouge and Whimsy, and Debbie of Fashion Fairy Dust!  But really anyone who wants to join in, please do!

Okay- you're it!


1. What drink do you order at Starbucks?
I don't do Starbucks very often, but if I do I order a vanilla bean frappuccino.  Small.  Or is that tall in Starbucks lingo.  Whatever, I get the little one.  



2. What is the one thing in your closet you can't live without?

Do you really have to do this to me?  I love my closet!  The whole thing!  I am literally walking over there to pick something on this one.  Okay, ummm...  I would be really sad if these moccasins ever saw their last day.  I've had them forever and they are sooo comfortable.  They are the glass slipper to my Cinderella.  Even though they are old and beat up I still love 'em.  They are by Soda.



3. What's the one thing people don't know about you?

via


I like the smell of skunk.  Some people like it, ok, and I am one of those people. 




4. What's the one thing you want to do before you die?

I don't do bucket lists, I think they are morbid.

5. What's the one food you can't live without?

Not really a food, more of a condiment but I love Tabasco sauce.  I put it on everything.  Except sweets.


6. What's the one quote you live by?
I don't live by it, but it's a nice one I saw on pinterest.  If I come across quotes that are cliché and I've heard them too much, even if it's a good quote, I automatically don't like it.  I never saw this one before, so I like it.  And Winston Churchill is just clever. 


via
via














7. What's the one thing you dislike about the blogging community?

Um, people who don't make an effort to comment back.  It's "social" media.  Be Engaging.


8.  What is your number one song on iTunes?
So when we moved to TN about a year ago, we got here, plugged in our desktop and for whatever reason it didn't work.  And of course we had thousands upon thousands of itunes on there.  After losing them all, I just haven't had the heart to build it up again.  So we just use Spotify now.  A song I had stuck in my head for two days bc of the playlist at the hyundai dealership was "If You're Ready Come and Get it" by Selena Gomez.  Haha, David doesn't like that one.  By choice, it would be Daft Punk's new album: Random Access Memories.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I am a chameleon, so it just depends on my surroundings. (what movie I've watched lately) or (what movie/pop star I feel like channeling.)  My inspiration can come from anywhere, and it's always evolving.  


10. What is your favorite number?  
Is there a reason to have a favorite number really?  I don't get it.

11. Two hobbies?  
First and foremost: Movie Watching.  Then, blogging, scrapping, and various other D.I.Y.'s.  Painting, sewing, searching that fine line between creating something, but then it actually being useful or worth saving.  I know it said two but it's my blog and I'm a rule breaker!  Woohoo!  (Flash back to Mathew McConaughey in Magic Mike, "But I think I see a lotta lawbreakers up in this house tonight!)  Was not trying to purposely reference that.  


12. Two pet peeves?
Pillows on the floor.  My sister not returning my calls.  The two are unrelated.  Though she also doesn't like pillows on the floor.    

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Making a late late night pizza!  Either bc you are starting to watch a movie at midnight, or you're drunk and need  to eat.  After midnight.  Pizza multiplies the fun.  
via
via







Oh, and the Kardashian's.



If you keep a blog yourself, I tag YOU to tackle this blog post in the near future so I can learn 13 interesting things about you too. If you don't keep a blog, post a comment with your response to one of these 13 questions - whichever one really makes you want to spill an answer.



24 comments:

  1. #7- i totally agree with you. if i take the time to comment on a post, a simple "thank you" in return would be nice. it's only fair.
    #8- i downloaded selena's song and my daughter laughed at me. she said i was too old. but the hook is so catchy. "la, la, la, la- la, la, la, la". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiight! and yes Selena's hook is very catchy, as my husband can attest to, I have been singing it all the week long. Dinner's done. Me: If you're ready come and get it, na nah nah na na na nah.

      Delete
    2. Ok, maybe if I sang the right lyrics, my daughter wouldn't be so embarrassed by me singing the darn song... NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH! Not LA, LA, LA, LA! Thanks for clearing that up! Lol! And thanks for tagging me in the 13 Questions. I'm on vacay right now so I have nothing but time. Those questions were pretty fun!

      Delete
    3. LOL! I had no idea I was even clearing anything up! haha- but now that you mention it- yes that is probably why your daughter is embarrassed. That's okay though, that's your job, right? Great, looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  2. I love both of your quotes you've selected - they are both great!! Your moccasins are fabulously vintage looking :)

    Thanks for the shoutout!! This was fun to read :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is true, except for the commercials on spotify.

      Delete
  4. Hey, we're Starbucks drink twins! Yum! Can I just say I totally agree about bloggers that never comment on other blogs? I understand that if you are a famous/big blogger with 250 comments you aren't going to comment back but it kind of irks me when a blog with a small number of followers and not very many comments *never* bothers to comment back. You don't have to do it every time. I get it, it's a lot of work. But if you never comment or engage it seems like such a one-sided relationship. Just my two cents!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsey, Great post and getting to know you. I'm in Texas so I'm still enjoying the warm weather :-)
    Those moccasins look comfy and you love the smell of skunk?! ... lol My guilty pleasure are most shows on Bravo.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey hey now, I never said the word love- I said like! lol, love is a very strong word. ;) Thanks for stopping by and commenting though! And yes those mocs are super comfy!

      Delete
  6. Ok you are my favorite person just because you listed tabasco sauce as your favorite food - I put that thing on everything I eat! Thanks for stopping by my blog, love yours too! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with your engaging comment about bloggers. Tis the main reason why you're quickly becoming one of my faves bc your comments are genuine and you actually remember that we've commented on each others' stuff before. And well, because your blog is fabulous anyway, duh. Anyhoo, finally got around to finishing mine - so here ya go:
    http://morepom.blogspot.com/2013/08/thirteen-questions-tag.html
    -Carylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always like reading these kind of posts :)
    Totally agree with the pillows on the floor!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved learning these thirteen things about you Chelsey :)! I've never smelled skunk...now I want to know what it smells like lol! I love Selena gomez (kind of my guilty pleasure)! And movie watching is one of my favorite hobbies too:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Rita! Woohoo for Selena and movie watching! How could you never have smelled a skunk before? Really? You don't know what you are missing. jk

      Delete
  10. Lovely post and very interesting!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  11. I answered the 13 questions...stop over and check it out! Thanks for tagging me!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to come back over here and ask you...what's up with the skunk thing?! Are you serious?! Ha!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! Oh I don't know haha! It's not like I seek it out! It's just when you're at a concert and people are partaking in a certain illegal skunky smelling activity or you're driving in the car and you pass through an area where a skunk might have been very recently (hopefully not bc he was squished) most people say, "Eeww, skunk! Roll up the window!" Or something to that effect. I always followed suit without much thought to it. However, in a discussion that came up between my husband and I, a couple of years ago, we both mentioned something that we didn't mind the smell. So now we say, "Skunk, windows down!" Haha, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this fun post! And I also cant live without tobasco sauce! i put it on everything, even pizza!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Linkwithin