Friday, May 31, 2013

Pasadena- the Band

One of my best friends from high school is rockin' it in the music scene!  Her name is Sara Kryscio or "Ms. Sara" if you will.  Attend my wedding?  Yes, she was the live music performance during the ceremony, (Brandi Carlile's song "If There Was No You").  Sara has always been uberly talented,  she is just wrapping up a West Coast Tour!  I am happy to share some of her talent with you right now!


How addicting is that song?

Watch her latest music video with Pasadena, and if you are feeling so inclined (please!) view it on Beat 100 and throw a couple of votes their way!  It only takes a second to vote!





Ms. Sara on Pasadena:

I met the guys in Baltimore a few years back when they we're recording the "Sick & Tired" album. I sang back-ups. When they went back in the studio to record "Nowhere Fast" I did back up vocals again but this time they asked me to come on a 6 week tour in the fall of 2012. I accepted and now I'm a full time member of the band Pasadena and I couldn't be happier. I also get to open for the band doing my own originals. I hope to release                                                                                          an album in the Fall of 2013.



Check them out on Facebook-  Facebook.com/thepasadenaband
Or their website- www.thepasadenaband.com 




Okay Sara!!!  Keep us posted!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Linkwithin