Friday, September 6, 2013

Sweet Redemption with Chris Carmack!

Do you remember the little brush with celebrity that my friend Rachel and I had with Clare Bowen in this post? Spotted: Hayden Panettiere & Clare Bowen They are the stars of ABC's hit show Nashville.  Well after that debacle of giggles and shyness we made a pact that the next celebrity we saw we were not going to let them slip past our lens!  Yes, Rachel and I were were bound and determined to be ourselves (as in not get all nervous and weird) and snap a pic.  Opportunity knocked when we were out and about with some of our visiting Wisconsinite friends.  (linking with Friday's Fab Favorites & Passion for Fashion)

Hello camera, meet Chris Carmack.  Currently playing Will on Nashville, you also might remember him as Marisa's first boyfriend from the O.C.  
(yes I am going there)


Wisconsin Friends


So, we finally did it.  And aside from my Wallace and Gromit smile that I get every time I am around some one famous, I think that the pic turned out okay.  And Chris was pleasant, despite the fact that we honed in on him like moths to a flame.  


Now I'll just have to work on not being so Wallace and Gromit-y.  
"Would you like some Cheese Gromit?"  


Until next time, celebs.  Rachel and I are watching and at the ready.




Have you had any brushes with fame?  If so, do tell!  



Also only two days left to enter this sweet giveaway!





10 comments:

  1. Omg your so lucky, I had met a few NHL players before which is a big deal to me since I am the biggest hockey fan ever!! :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hung out with Tom Green once... lol.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, no problem! My husband and I were just talking about Tom Green the other day! How did you get to hang with him? Just entered your giveaway too!

      Delete
  3. Ahh thats awesome! He is even cuter in person (in pictures? lol) than in the TV show!

    The closest I ever got to a celeb meet was when I went to the White House Down movie premier and Channing Tatum & Jamie Foxx said a few words before the movie started! I totally wanted a photo opp but didn't get the chance :( you can check out that recap here.

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog!

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...Wallace and Gromit...you kill me! Love your top btw.
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! It was a last minute purchase in Paris! Glad I got it though bc I wear it like, everyday. ;)

      Delete
  5. You said, "the O.C." haha! Awesome!
    Um, well I got to meet Clinton Kelly at a Macy's event, but that wasn't random obvi.
    And I met Brandy (i.e. Moesha and Ray Jay's sister) - this was totally random.
    And we walked by Jim Belushi while he was filming a scene of The Defenders in LA. He said hello and thanked us for saying his show was awesome.
    I can't say many celebrities are spotted in St. Louis that don't play baseball. :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris is so yummy and yeah, I loved him in The OC. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's true, I do get so Wallace and Gromit-y any time a celeb is around! I guess Nashville is a good place for musicians and performers to gather. There's a lot of projects going on in this city. Shooting a Wednesday night show for ABC here definitely helps. :) My husband works in marketing and was setting up a display for Thor this last week at the movie theatre, and Nicole Kidman walked by and winked at him. I was like, "you've got to be kidding me! What was she wearing!!?" Dang it- I wish I could've been there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous that you *almost* got to meet Clare Bowen . . . her voice is amazing! And. . . who DIDN'T love The O.C.? Even my husband was sad when it ended!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Linkwithin