Monday, September 23, 2013

Light as a Feather Leather

Still a bit too hot around these parts to be donning leather pieces.  The evenings have cooled off a little, making it possible to wear this great light weight leather jacket without sweating (haha, kinda).  I'm sorry I can't say exactly the store I purchased it from (some little shop on Melrose when we were living in L.A.)  However I'm certainly glad I picked it up that day because it is my go to transitional piece.  Throw it over anything for a little edge.  But my utmost favorite thing from this outfit are the leather fringe booties!  I feel like a little pony in a parade clopping around in them.  Ahh, love 'em!  Too much fun!




Leather Jacket: Melrose St. Boutique (similar) // White Blouse: Forever 21(similar)
// High Low Skirt: Express (similar) (similar)

Fun Fringe Booties: Nine West/ Boutique Nine


13 comments:

  1. I agree it is a nice transitional piece. Lovely skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are SO fun indeed! I'm a big fan of this whole color combo!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt! And those booties are so adorable :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute outfit!! We've had some chilly days here--I've definitely been putting my leather jacket to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is amazing. You are so pretty girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you are so sweet. Talk about pretty- look at YOU!

      Delete
  6. I am obsessed...love the bright pink with the leather! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Dresses & Skirts :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look! Absolutely love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's my second bloggerversary tomorrow, and I'm giving away some pretty fab stuff. Be sure to stop by and enter the giveaway starting at midnight tonight!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that skirt and that leather jacket is the perfect cropped length for when it's not too cool yet!
    Thanks for linking up :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely smokin'! I don't know what I like better...the skirt, the booties, or the jacket!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look STUNNING in this skirt!! and the leather jacket look so beautiful on you
    i really love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow- thanks so much Stylish Leather Jackets, that is very kind of you to write!

      Delete

linkwithin

Linkwithin