Tuesday, July 29, 2014

You are the Coco to my Channel- Style Lately

When I saw this tee on Style Lately I knew it had to be mine.  I have been imagining all the possible outfits I'm going to style with it, like this one on my instagram.  I was excited to dress it up, but then for it's debut I ended up going with a more casual cool look.  Haha, well cool to me anyway.  Speaking of instagram, the new lip craze is Kylie Jenner's lip color that she has been sporting in all her selfies.  I've seen one of my fave make up gurus Nicole Guerriero do a post on it, below was the color I came up with to mimic the look.  It was pretty spot on in person, though in the photos it came off as a bit darker.  Back to the drawing board- or mixing board as it were.  Perhaps adding a lighter mauve?...  Whatdya think?




Lip Color: Sephora Lip Pencil Cherry Chestnut // Clinique Black Honey (not made anymore?)

Sunnies: Nicole Miller

Kylie's Lippy Color
photo via

Chanel T: Style Lately  // Belt: Mom's (similar)  //  High-Rise Cheeky short: Urban Outfitters BDG  // 
Sandals: Dolce Vita (last year's)






20 comments:

  1. I love this T-shirt Chelsey!
    Also a great comfy look for summer!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die! Adorbs and I have been wanting this too too! Your hair is fabuloso!! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No Black Honey anymore? That was like THE LIP COLOR in every magazine a few years back that everyone HAD to have! Sorry for the sidebar, but that is such a cute tee and I love your cute, casual-classic summer styling!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we get to see a nail swatch on Daily Express soon!!! ;)

      Delete
  4. I love it! The T-Shirt is great! You look so cool!: ))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna! I'm not cool, trust me it is all the shirt! ;)
      -Chelsey
      -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Love that graphic tee and paired with those shorts.... perfection!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know it's going to be a good buy when you are already imagining all the combinations! Such a fun tee.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipcolor looks almost identical, great job! Love the top by the way. :)) Cool blog, I'll follow you from now on through G+, hope you will follow me back as well. Glad we connected today!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is great on you! I love the cute saying!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tee...you styled it perfectly. It will look fab with a fancy skirt too! I used to wear Black Honey all of the time back in the day... Oh, and your hair looks absolutely beautiful!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tee is wonderfully! So cool!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a cute tee! :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fab way to dress up a t-shirt and jean shorts! I love your hair & make-up with it, and the whole ensemble. Also lol @ the "lip injections" convo on that screenshot of Kylie Jenner hahaha

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Linkwithin