Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Life Lately

Lots of events going on in Nashville this past month, and lots of visitors staying with us!  I've been a busy little bee.  Let's get caught up a bit shall we?  I've recently created an instagram account for Patti Cake, so feel free to check in there!  If you are an avid instagrammer and blogger let me know so I can follow your adventures as well!  ;)  Alright, the crazy busy weeks started right around here:

Pepsi Summer Bash right in our very own Centennial Park!

Crawfish Boil at the Cannery Ballroom #Mudbug Fest







CMA FESTIVAL / BOX SEATS- WHAT!!!




Getting some airbrush tattoos at Nashville Pride Fest

Yep, I got a face tat.

Nashville Sounds Games or as I like to call them, the Baby Brewers

V.I.P. Concert for Love and Theft

Put up a new shelf! (sometimes it's the little things)


More friends visited! Dave & Tomissa #SheLovedLife Blog


Color Me Rad Nashville Color Run 2014 


And my cousin Gina came for a visit!

And the month isn't over yet!  I can't wait to see what July will hold!  
Thanks for catching up with me!

What have you been up to?


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have had an incredibly adventurous life lately! I don't even know where to start! Some highlights: 1- I've never had or even seen crawfish. Now I'm scared of it! The CMAs look so cool and you look GORGEOUS in those pics. 3- The Pepsi Summer bash and pride fest and Color Me Rad run all look SO fun! (I cheated on #3). I really like your cousin's name, too! :)
    Gina --On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have had some great adventures Chelsey!
    The Colour Run is a huge event here in the summer too it looks so much fun!!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a great month full of fun events!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy wow, woman! What an awesome and amazing summer you're having - I'm pretty jealous! Oh, don't worry about us little people, stranded out here in blogland!
    Love that you call them the Baby Brewers!
    Love your curly mane!
    And yay for a new Instagram!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great times! I love the Pepsi event with all those public pools set up on the lawn - so fun.

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know half this stuff was going on, haha! I love Sounds games. that is one thing I am determined to do before the Summer is over!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Linkwithin